“A white paper is a persuasive essay that uses facts and logic to promote a certain product, service, or viewpoint.” Gordon Graham
The definition of a white paper varies enormously by industry. What it most certainly isn’t is a product pitch.
Perfect for new, expensive or complex products, you can take your customer on a dispassionate, in-depth journey from problem to solution. And, of course, you are the solution.
Usually no less than six pages long, a white paper requires a big commitment of time and effort. Your research needs to be exceptional. Everything must be supported with extensive references.
And all this without being able to overtly sell yourself.
So, where’s the upside? Get it right and your white paper will carry your company’s name from hand-to-hand and desk-to-desk. There’s no need for your customers to wade through the research themselves, you’ve done the hard work for them. You’ll be seen as an expert, and thoroughly helpful too.
Why choose me as your white paper writer?
Your white paper needs impeccable research, a clear and engaging structure and a host of evidence to support your conclusion. I’m Dr Amy and I’ve written for some of the toughest business and academic audiences in the world. You can trust I know my sources and will create you a paper that sets you head and shoulders above your competition.
Call me or drop me an email and tell me a bit about what you’re looking for. It’s completely free.
P. S. My fee always includes:
- A 1-hour telephone or Skype consultation to get to know your business, your style and your objectives.
- Studying your sector so I can create unique content.
- Basic keyword research for SEO.
- Data-backed, source-rich writing to grab your clients’ attention, answer their questions and encourage them to work with you.
- Proofreading and editing to make sure everything is error-free.
- Up to two rounds of revisions, so you get just the right words.