You know your product is great. You know how much better off your customers are for using it. But how do you describe all that to a potential customer without sounding like you’re blowing your own, great big trumpet? Enter: the case study…
A case study will take a potential customer by the hand and show them the benefits they’ll get from doing business with you. And you’ll use a real customer to do it. No bragging required.
Writing an excellent case study is story telling. You’ll speak almost entirely from a client’s perspective. You can address initial questions and objections a new customer may have, using your existing customer’s voice. It should sound impartial and almost like a press article. A reader will be able to imagine themselves doing business with you and the problems it will solve.
Why hire me to write your case study?
To draw your audience in and keep them reading about your brilliant product or service, you need hard facts, not generalities. I’ll do my research to find the most compelling details to neon light the benefits you offer.
And you need a great story of a challenge fought and won with your business at your customer’s side. I’ll craft a tale that has your readers eager to sign up for the journey with you.
Call me or drop me an email and tell me a bit about what you’re looking for. It’s completely free.
P. S. My fee always includes:
- A telephone or Skype consultation to get to know your business, your style and your objectives.
- Studying your sector so I can describe your unique value.
- Basic keyword research for SEO.
- Copywriting to grab your clients’ attention, answer their questions and encourage them to work with you.
- Proofreading and editing to make sure everything is error-free.
- Up to two rounds of revisions, so you get just the right words.