Once your website is up and humming along, how do you keep it fresh? How do you put it to work? A website needs to be more than simply an online CV or brochure.
Blogging and using social media can do some serious heavy-lifting for your brand: drawing in customers, building brand recognition and trust, increasing site traffic and boosting your search engine ranking.
In short, you have a great, free way to establish yourself as an authority on a topic and create a tribe or community of people who will keep coming back and keep passing your message on. But you have to post regularly, you have to deliver quality content, you have to be genuinely useful to your readers.
Why use me to write your blog posts?
This “free” marketing actually requires a big commitment, and consistency over time. If this sounds like hard work, that’s because it is. I can deliver standout copy for you that will engage your audience and gently establish you as a brand or provider that’s worthy of their loyalty.
Call me or drop me an email and tell me a bit about what you’re looking for. It’s completely free.
P. S. My fee always includes:
- A telephone or Skype consultation to get to know your business, your style and your objectives.
- Studying your sector so I can create unique content for you.
- Basic keyword research for SEO.
- Writing to grab your clients’ attention, answer their questions and encourage them to work with you.
- Proofreading and editing to make sure everything is error-free.
- Up to two rounds of revisions, so you get just the right words.