The article is the serious big sister of the blog post. Written to leave your reader smarter, articles take a fact-packed, in-depth tour of a subject, product or service.
These hard-working words are perfect for:
- Establishing your expert status
- Drawing search engine authority
- Converting casual visitors
According to DemandMetric, “70% of people would rather learn about a company through articles rather than an advert”.
Why it’s a great idea to hire me as your article writer
Whether you need to explain something new to your colleagues or your focus is external, I can help.
I’ll happily start from nothing more than a rough headline, flesh out the results of a morning’s brainstorming or suggest topics based on your goals.
Or maybe you know your experts have amazing things to say, but you want them to stay focused on doing their thing?
I’ll study your competition to create focused interview questions, then take the minimum of their time to grab data with maximum impact.
Whatever you want to achieve and whomever your audience, I’ll research and write a data-packed, SEO-friendly article with subheads to keep your reader engaged and zipping along.
What’s it going to cost?
Every project is different. Cost depends on how much research I need to do, how quickly you need the article and any meeting time with clients or subject experts.
As a rough guide, prices start at £350 for an SEO-optimised article 1,000-1,400 words long.
- A telephone or Skype consultation to get to know you, your style and your objectives.
- Reviewing any existing articles to find a fresh angle for your content.
- Basic keyword research for SEO.
- An effective and unique SEO title tag.
- An enticing meta description.
- Keyword-optimised alt text for one image.
- Proofreading and editing to make sure everything is error-free.
- Up to two rounds of revisions, so you get just the right words.
Contact me today for a free, no-obligation chat and let’s share your wisdom and authority with an even bigger audience.